Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: uh rog

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't suppose you could give me a quick tutorial on how to change the background of this board...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh YES Rog,
    the hostboards MAster Teacher!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah great mahsta is wise above alr

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1) Go to the Top of your home page, click on "moderator control panel"

    2) scroll about 2/3 way down the page to "Custom Graphics"

    3) You must have your background design in your "My Pictures" Files. Go to the bottom of page where it says Page Background Graphic, Click on Browse and chose your background design.

    If you want a solid color you can choose from the Color Code Chart about 1/2 way down page under the section marked "Style Options"

    4) once you have made your changes scroll to bottom of page and click "Update Your Message Board"

    If you need, I have links to more color choices and background sites (or google Background sites)

    Good luck, if ya need help jest Yell!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Perfessor Rogie [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is crazy...look at all the F...ing penguins...argghhh...ok how do I make the buttons smaller...LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I would say have Chloe show you...BUT knowing Robin the girl doesn't spend much time on the pc!
    "NOT THAT THAT IS A BAD THING" cause her outdoor survival skills I am certain are well honed.
    Give Ty another year or two and he'll be writing computer programs!!!
    You did good and I like the large buttons...PLUS the added feature that "I cannot not help but feel a little cooler just being here"!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •